The chamber offers professional legal assistance directed alike economic subjects including community partnerships, public institutions and individuals.
Owing to long-term experience and knowledge of difficulties that meet the entrepreneurs in management of the economic activity, we offer professional and comprehensive legal assistance for economic subjects – starting from every action connected with economic activity inception, afterwards its management to activities related with restructuring, dissolution or insolvency.
We provide with success administrative, control, register (KRS), fiscal and penal economic proceedings on the stage of the preparatory, judicial and executive procedures. We adjust our offer with our clients’ needs generating the optima solutions.
Within the legal service of economic subjects, we deal with preparation and opinion of the commercial agreements projects and legal consultancy in negotiations preceding the conclusion.
The Office also provides complex legal assistance regarding public universities. The service includes consulting in labour law, civil law, administrative law, public procurement law and higher education law.
Our offer is also directed to individual clients within a range:
- broadly defined civil law i.e. investigation and defence from civil claiming in matters of payment, compensatory cases including mistakes in medicinal art, insurance, personal interests protection, members of the management board responsibility for the company commitment (civil law tax arrears), building law, vindication of liability on pre-court, court and executive stages
- inheritance law i.e. acquisition of the inheritance statement, inheritance division, legitim
- property law i.e. acquisitive prescription, servitude, co-ownership abolition
- family and guardianship law i.e. divorce, separation, alimony, access to children, married couple financial matters including the division of the common wealth
- penal law i.e. I represent clients as defence counsel and auxiliary prosecutor agent on the stage of preliminary and judicial proceedings in the matters of offence and crime, including also penal revenue and economic crimes
- labour and social security law i.e. in cases of reinstatement or compensation for unlawful termination of employment, appeal of all Social Insurance Institution’s (ZUS) decisions, notably within refusal to grant the right to pension or retirement pension.
- administrative law i.e. preparing complaints to the Regional or Supreme Administrative Court, representing the clients against tax authorities and Administrative Courts.
By means of all approachable legal measures we always aim to the most rewarding to our client solution of existing conflict, using to this end minimum of conciliatory judiciary powers or mediation.
The chamber uses the assistance of sworn translators, property valuers, statutory auditors and experts of others specializations. The office also continuously cooperates with notarial office.
Lawyer Karol Konsek
From December 2008 he carried out the profession of an advocate within professional partnership of Andrzej Rajpert & Karol Konsek where in 2013 he became a member of the board. He completed the postgraduate studies in finances at University of Silesia in Katowice on the Law and Administration Faculty. He also finished a course about the legal aspects of trade on the area of Federal Republic of Germany.
Specializes in civil, personal interests protection, penal, economic and commercial partnerships matters and members of the management board responsibility for the company commitment.
Speaks fluent English and German.
Lawyer Marceli Wrzałek
He specialises in criminal matters, acting both as a defence counsel of defendants and as an attorney of victims of crime. He also specialises is commercial law, where he provides legal assistance to entrepreneurs in litigations as well as in legal issues arising in the ongoing operation of an enterprise.
He is fluent in English
Trainee Advocate Przemysław Gwardys
In October 2019, he was entered on the list of trainee advocates of the Bar Association in Katowice with one of the highest results in the Association.
He specialises in economic and commercial law as well as civil law. In particular, he is interested in commercial company and partnership law, bankruptcy law and issues of personal rights of legal persons.
Lawyer Dorota Sowiźrał
In September 2014, she passed an entrance examination for an advocate traineeship with one of the highest results in Poland. Then she was entered on the list of trainee advocates of the Bar Association in Katowice. In 2018 she passed an advocate examination with the best result in the Bar Association in Katowice.
She specialises in civil law, in particular family and contract law. Her area of interest includes also economic law.
Administration clerk Monika Lange
- efficient administration of the Firm’s front office,
- efficient circulation of documents and information among the Firm’s employees and for supporting administrative operations,
- handling correspondence incoming and outgoing the Firm and coordinating its circulation within the Firm,
Lawyer Karol Konsek possesses a rich experience within providing legal support to individual clients, public institutions and permanent entrepreneurs service.
- Malbel Sp. z o.o.
- ADMA Biuro Pośrednictwa Nieruchomościami Adam Urbański
- TEL - MET Sp. z o.o.
- Soltes Sp. z o.o.
- Przedsiębiorstwo Robót Geologiczno-Wiertniczych Grażyna Janik, Roman Kuś Spółka Jawna
- MILES Sp. z o.o.
- KOS BUD PRO Jarosław Świerczewski Sp. K.
- FENA Sp. z o.o.
- EKOŁAD Sp. z o.o.
- Akademia Techniczno-Humanistyczna w Bielsku-Białej
Applied by the chamber prices are determined by specification and nature of the case and also the lawyer’s amount of labour. Prices are established personally during the conversation with the client. The firm uses the following methods of settlement:
1. Hourly rate – applies mainly to continuous service for individual clients or economic subjects and also in cases where it is not possible to define the working time and amount of labour.
2. Flat rate – applies strictly to particular assignment where it is possible to define the working time and amount of labour.
3. “success fee” – established as a percentage of amount of the wining case.
As to the principle of the office the fee is paid in advance. It is possible to make the payment in instalments. In the event of “success fee” case it can be agreed only as a part of the payment, it is mandatory to deposit the part of the fee as a flat rate or hourly rate.
In the area of legal advice and also preparation of documents and contracts, the cost of legal support is established individually depending on complexity of the case and the working time needed for its realization.
Detailed information about the amount of hourly rate, flat rate or “success fee” will be given after asking for its indication.